The Camarines Sur International Headway Inc. is a private institution founded in 2015. It aims to provide training services for Bicolanos.
Our trainers are trained and certified by Technical Education and Skills Development Authority. Trainings are conducted in our training center based in Naga City. We also conduct trainings to different Barangays within Camarines Sur.
The technical knowledge and skills that we provide place an emphasis in the job efficiency of our future professionals. It is a home for skill-professional aspirants.
CSIH Inc. partners with manpower agencies that deploy workers in several countries in Asia. We endorse and recommend our certified professionals to these agencies for easy employment overseas.
Camarines Sur International Headway Inc. is an institute that upholds ethics, knowledge and excellence in equipping students with globally competitive skills in different business industries.
Provide high-quality training curriculum that endow skills and knowledge that promotes job efficiency.
Engage expert trainers certified by Technical Education and Skills Development Authority. (TESDA), and continuously equip them with the courses needed to enhance their skills and teaching methods.
Make use of up-to-date equipment and techniques conductive to the students learning and industry competence, keeping them abreast with the current and future trends in business, heath care, customer service, tourism and others.
- Integrity: Upholding the highest standards of honesty and ethical conduct in all interactions.
- Excellence: Striving for the highest quality in everything we do, setting and achieving ambitious goals.
- Innovation: Embracing creativity and forward-thinking to drive positive change and stay at the forefront of our field.
- Teamwork: Fostering a collaborative environment where diverse perspectives are valued, and individuals work together to achieve common goals.
- Customer-Centric: Putting the needs and satisfaction of our clients/customers at the center of our decision-making and service delivery.
- Respect: Treating everyone with dignity, embracing diversity, and valuing the contributions of each individual.
- Accountability: Taking responsibility for our actions, being transparent, and delivering on our commitments.
- Continuous Learning: Promoting a culture of ongoing learning and development to adapt to evolving challenges and opportunities.
- Social Responsibility: Contributing positively to the communities in which we operate, minimizing our environmental impact, and acting as responsible global citizens.
- Adaptability: Being flexible and resilient in the face of change, embracing new technologies, and adjusting strategies to meet evolving needs.
Privacy and policy
At Camarines Sur International Headway Inc, we seriously take our responsibility to protect and properly use the personal information you entrust us. Our primary goal is to prioritize your trust and loyalty as we collect your personal information. The information we acquired help us to personalize your interactions and experiences with us. We may collect information about you from the following sources: Information we receive from you on applications or other forms listing your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, birth date, social security number, income, and employment history. We take responsibility to protect your non-public personal information very seriously.
3rd Floor, S. R. Romero Building,
32 Peñafrancia Avenue Naga City, 4400 Philippines
The Camarines Sur International Headway Inc.
Monday- Friday 10:00am – 5:00pm
Office contact number: 63-(54)2050109